Saturday, May 17, 2008

Best day ever playing online cash.

Once again, today proved why the weekends are so much better then the weekdays. A lot of the weekday regulars were no where to be found and there were a lot people doing really stupid shit.

At my hight point, my account was all the way up to $3520 which is an 11+ buy-in upswing. I started running bad and made a really bad call in a $130 pot and ended up finishing the day at $3454.45 which is a nice 10 buy-in upswing. I have been waiting for a day like this since I came back into online poker and I finally got it.

Ironically enough, I kind of feel bad right now, because I am pretty upset about the last few hands that I played where I lost. But I know tomorrow when I come back on to play that I will be really happy to see where I am at.

I made a lot of sick calls and a few sick laydowns and probably played the best that I have played.

Including rake-back which should be around $480 my account in total is at $3930. Ballin.

No comments: