Sunday, November 2, 2008

This confirms it. I will never win doing this stupid shit.

I have long held a theory that it is impossible for me to win big playing poker. This proves it.

150 left in a 5000 player tournament. All in with KK. I lose.

Build it back up. Then all in with AA. I lose. What a fucking joke. Another minor cash for me.


Then the last one of the night. I knew I had no chance even though I was killing this tournament for the first 3 hours because I always get screwed when it matters most.

$55 buyin tourney with 12K first place.

I have 30K with the blinds at 500/1000. This all happens in 10 minutes.

Call all in from shortstack with A 10. He has K Q. I lose.

Then I raise with A Q. Shortstack goes all in. I call. He has 5 7. I flop 2 pair. I still lose. I never ever win when I that far behind but it happens to me all the time.

What the fuck ever happened to the theory that the shortstacks always lose to speed the tournaments up. Thats a fucking scam because no one gets sucked out more often by shortstacks then I do.

Then with only 13K left because I have so much skill for this game. Theres a raise by a guy who has 21K. I have A K. I shove. He calls with 5's because putting 70% of all your chips on the line with only a pair of 5's is obviously a skill play.

Do you really think I won a coinflip to save my life when there is 12K on the line. Yeah fucking right.

Fuck this stupid bullshit. I will never hit a big score because I never ever hold up when I have the best hand. The more important the pot is the more likely I am to lose it. And I never ever fucking suck out in big crucial spots. I don't think I have ever cracked pocket aces with a bullshit hand when there is a ton of chips on the line. Happens to me every fucking day.

Fuck poker. Fuck this stupid shit. FUCK FUCK FUCK. I don't want to play this stupid shit anymore.

I played in over 20 tournaments today and gave 1 count em 1 fucking bad beat all in preflop. I showed several just in two tournaments and there were 20 other tournaments that I didn't talk about.

Also in my last 24 hours of poker, I have hit 2 fucking flushes. Of course people hit theres on me all fucking day. The numbers don't add up. I will never go 24 fucking hours of continuous play with people only hitting 2 flushes against me. If that actually happened I probably would win the 12K. Oh but wait, that will never happen so why even bother considering that I could go that long with no one hitting a flush even though I can go 1000's hands without hitting a single one.

I really hope poker gets criminalized. Fuck poker stars, its fucking rigged against me. This proves why all the "top" players have multiple accounts. When one of there accounts is getting screwed they just move over to another. Of course my account is always being screwed over and I'm not allowed to have another so I guess I just have to be on a forever downswing because there is so much skill in this stupid ass game.

Fuck this stupid shit. I fucking hate it.

I will never win.

No comments: