Thursday, September 4, 2008

August

September has already started off nicely. I have made 2 final tables in the last two days and the only thing I need to do is stop running bad in crucial spots and I might win one of these things.

Overall, I am about even for the month.

August, although frustrating most of the time in terms of poker, it was a very good month. Overall, I made about $2700 for the month.

However, a lot of good happened.

I got all my money off of Cake and have a minimal amount still left to play with.

I got everything squared away with stars and am playing there again.

Things are going really well on Stars except I running like shit right now.

My goals for the month.

1. Make $10K
2. Log in 60 cashes in the pokerdb for the month.
3. Make 7-8 final tables.

No comments: